To provide a method of presenting product trays for filling by other equipment.
The conveyor system is capable of indexing and continuous movement.
- Constructed in 304 stainless steel and food grade plastics
- Leg frames are fully welded stainless steel hollow section
- Stainless steel product tray guides with single point quadrant adjustment each side
- All Bearings are stainless steel
- Supplied with stainless steel feet or braked/swivel castors. Both with +/- 50 mm adjustment
- Designed for use in a food manufacturing environment with attention given to hygiene and easy cleaning
- Built to your conveyor length, width and height requirements
- Belt type shown blue UNI QNB 1” pitch with 25 mm high flights on 787 mm centres. Other belt widths and configurations are available
- SEW geared motor. IP69K with XCO surface protection finish for washdown environments
- Polyethylene lift off deck plates fitted either side of the belt to enclose the top surface. Mechanically interlocked, with both end plates fitted with a 2 channel safety switch. Deck plates slotted for photocell positioning for product tray detection
- Nominal conveyor speed 12m/min @ 50hz. Other speeds are available
- A 3D model will be provided for design approval prior to manufacture
CE Documentation will be provided.
- Overall length 3,567mm
- Overall conveyor width 712 mm
- Belt width 228 mm
- Belt height 700 mm +/- 50 mm. (TBC)
- Belt type blue UNI QNB 1” pitch with 25 mm high flights on 787 mm centres
- Drive - SEW geared motor
- Sick Encoder fitted to drive shaft – opposite end to motor
- Tails 10 tooth sprockets on stainless steel shaft and bearings with adjustment at the tail end
- Conveyor bed construction will be stainless steel hollow section and sheet
- Polyethylene lift off deck plates will be fitted either side of the belt to enclose the top surface. One of the deck plates will have a slot to allow the photo cells to look down through the deck plate
- Nominal conveyor speed Nominal 12m/min@50hz (as previously supplied S/No. 10453)
- 25mm x 8mm Stainless Steel side guides will be fitted with single point quadrant adjustment each side
Adjustable swivel/lock castors will be fitted.
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix Dual Ethernet plc
- Mitsubishi inverter
- Allen Bradley Low voltage control and safety circuits
- 2 off Omron photo cells mounted on adjustable brackets. Other photo cells are available
- Controls will be mounted in a stainless steel IP66 enclosure. Fitted with lockable isolator and power on indication
- Operator interface station including colour 7” HMI and control buttons, mounted in a remote swivelling stainless steel enclosure
- Single gang remote emergency stop button
- Motor wiring in CY Cable
- Field wiring in YY Cable.
Solid reliable design and build provide essential low mainentance.
Built for high volume daily usage to keep your production line moving.
HARD TO BEAT
For value and build quality, the Indexing Conveyor range is hard to beat.
You choose overall length, belt width, belt colour, height and speed.